Zach and Ashley had a first-timer lesson with an instructor in the morning, where they side stepped up the carpet a lot as I sat by and watched…which in hindsight was a poor choice on my part…it would have been wiser for me to get in a few uninterrupted runs without the kids. I don't even know why I rented poles as the rest of our day was spent on the bunnyslope
We took a much needed break for lunch…they were exhausted. After lunch we hit the bunny slope. After a full morning of side stepping the kids loved being towed up the hill with the tow lift. By the end of the day Zach was a pro at turning and was going up and down the hill quite easily. Ashley did fantastic on the tow lift and was just started to get the hang of her turns on the last few runs. Quite a few times I had people stop me and ask how old she was and they were amazed to find out it was only their first day.
It was a beautiful day and we can’t wait to go back again…next time we'll make sure to bring John and Cameron along.
Can you believe how tall Zachary is now...or should I say...can you believe how short I am?
1 comment:
How fun! Sounds like a great day. Wish we were closer to skiing!
Post a Comment