Thursday, February 28, 2008

Slacker Mommy Update

I got a lot of great feedback from my recent slacker mommy confessions, (although still not one comment on the blog...come on people!) Some of my friends and family had confessions similar to mine and a few even shared their own funny little stories, but there was one of mine that really seemed to stick with everyone and I kept getting asked the same question "So John's working late tonight...what's for dinner, Ramen Noodles?"

We'll guess what...Tuesday night John did work late and we had this for dinner...

Yep, that's beef stew in the crockpot and it was sooo yummy. Not sure if this really qualifies as 'cooking' since it just sat there and cooked itself all day but hey it's better than cold cereal, right? I'm actually so thankful that our dinner cooked itself that night because Zach decided to run a 102.6 fever and I ended up getting nothing else done the rest of the night.

Oh and look at this...I had a little sock party this morning while watching Good Morning America and I folded every pair of socks from my sock basket...John is going to totally freak out when he sees this!

No comments: