Tuesday, April 9, 2013

and we're back.....

I've missed blogging.

It's time....I can feel my love affair with facebook coming to an end.  It was great while it lasted but these days I find myself spending too much time reading about things I really don't care about and a majority of the content is questionable.  I've missed the personal feel and connection of my blog. Plus I still need a way to stay connected to my extended family and I know I can at least count on my Nanny to faithfully check in here.  I will still keep my facebook account but will mainly use it to provide links to future blog posts.  I will also keep my instagram up and running because well first I love it and second I rarely take my good camera with me.  It's a great tool that will keep this blog full of photos, even if they are just cell phone pics.

So here we go again, I'll be posting current events and photos of our family life going forward but I also plan to take a day or two out of the week to add older content using my facebook albums and posts as my guide.  My hope is to one day have a seamless tie between today and my last post from 2011 without any gaps.  After all this is my digital scrapbook and I've got a lot of catching up to do.


It feels so good to be back.

No comments: