Thursday, February 7, 2008

Two brothers and their sister.

Last night I was in the kitchen taking pictures of our adorable puppy Jack (will post those later), when I spotted Ashley randomly giving Cameron a huge hug. I said "Ah you really do like him!" She said "Well right now I do...but don't ask me that later". Usually they're fighting over what to watch on TV and who gets the remote...and she's always complaining that she hates having brothers and wishes she had a sister and the boys...well they're just plain confused by her drama most of the time. So I had to snap a picture of this rare loving moment...just when I went to push the button Cameron did this...


How cute is that!
Then Zach decided to get in on the action and I got some really cute shots of them actually liking each other...even if only for a brief moment.

No comments: