Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some new pictures of Jack

This little guy is seriously the best dog ever...sorry to our previous canines but deep down they know it's true.


Jack is named after Jack Sparrow and the bigger he get the more the name fits him, especially the hair hanging down over his eyes. He is so well behaved, smart as a whip (not really sure how smart whips are) and has such a funny little personality. He already knows how to sit for his treats and is currently learning how to fetch. Plus I can't say enough about him being 100% potty trained...loving those puppy pads.


Jack is my little shadow and is always one step behind me...I think he believes he's just one of the kids. This is a picture of him chill'n out on his preferred spot in the kitchen while I'm cooking or doing dishes...SO cute. He loves being outside and loves playing in the snow. I had to bring him to work with me for a few hours on Friday and he was so good...not one bark!


He loves the kids...especially chasing after Ashley and his favorite toy is this stuffed monkey that he bites onto the lays flat (all four legs spread out) and holds on while we drag him around the wood floor like a mop...he loves it and will sit there and wait for someone to start pulling him...it's so funny.

No comments: