
Yesterday I had the privilage of tagging along with Cameron's 3rd grade class on their fieldtrip to Historic Lower Downtown Denver (known around these parts as LODO). I went on this same fieldtrip 3 years ago with Zach's class and luckily I get to do it again next year when Ashley's in 3rd grade.

We had a great time on the walking tour and learned all about our beautiful historic city.
First stop was the Oxford Hotel and Union Station.
Right next to Union Station is the really 'cool' Ice House.

Next stop was the Union Pacific Rail Station building...which is now the awesome Denver Chop House Steakhouse (too bad we didn't stop here for lunch!)

From there we headed over to beautiful Coors Field home of the Colorado Rockies!


Cameron relaxing in the shade.

The class posing in front of the "History of the Ball Arch" in front of Coors Field.

The Goofy Ball picture!

Last stop was lunch at the Old Spagetti Factory which is in the historic Cable Car Station building...complete with an antique Trolley car inside the resturant. It was a super fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment