I know I've posted about Colorado's revolving door weather before but this weekend we had a seriously crazy weather shift.
Welcome spring!! Saturday was a glorious day and we spent most of it outside. The kids even had a nice little driveway picnic lunch out in the sunny 70 degree weather...Cameron designed the table himself and notice the shorts and lack of shoes!! Then they spent a few hours jumping on the trampoline, playing basketball and riding their bikes.
Zach doing a Vitamin Water commercial.
On Sunday we woke up to a wet, slushy, blowing snow storm with wind chill temps hanging around 10 degrees and of course Zach had a 8:30 am indoor soccer game across town...thank goodness for Starbucks drive-thru.
1 comment:
So fun to see you and your gorgeous kids! Thanks for taking the time to come by. Loved having a few minutes to visit with you. I head home tomorrow. It has been so fun to be in this Colorado weather again.
Post a Comment