
Last night John and I spent a fantastic date night at The Comedy Works downtown. We had been looking forward to this ever since I bought the tickets as a Christmas present for John over 2 months ago. The first few comedians were pretty funny but the actual headliner was the hilarious Jon Reep...you might know him as the Hemi guy from the Dodge commercials or as the winner from one of our favorite shows, Last Comic Standing. His set was awesome and had us both laughing so hard that my stomach is actually a little bit sore today. It was great spending a fun night out on the town with my hubby but even better spending it laugh with him.
2 comments:
Sounds like such a fun night. Mat and I need a night like that. Great idea and I'm sure he was hilarious.
he is SO funny. what a great date!! how are you, btw?
Post a Comment