Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Recap 2008

Our Christmas Holiday was...

wonderful...I love that my parents are here!!
relaxing...so much so that I totally forgot to take even one picture (good thing my mom snapped a few with her camera...I've got to remember to download them before she leaves for Texas)
funny...especially Catch Phrase on Christmas Eve, 2 words...Magic Johnson
delicious...shrimp & crab gumbo, 2 alarm chili & tortilla soup
early...the kids woke up at 4am, thankfully they let us sleep in until 6:00
quiet...Ashley went to Bridget's, the boys played the Wii, my dad played W.O.W. and John, my mom and I each took much needed 2 hour naps
yummy...pumpkin pie, cherry pie, pumpkin cake & brownie sundaes
comfy...my mom and I stayed in our matching PJ's all day long
entertaining...24 hours of A Christmas Story and great NBA matchups.

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

No negative comments, just how it should be for the holidays. It is hectic sometimes, just gotta cherish the times you have with everyone.