Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Pictures

Here are just couple random pictures I found on my camera.
Ashley in her shades traveling in style...and don't worry I busted her for not wearing her seatbelt properly right after I took this picture.

Jack (AKA the best dog in the world) looking very handsome after spending the day at the groomers...he always looks like a totally different...skinny...dog without all his shaggy hair.

Speaking of shaggy hair...here is a picture of the first time I wore mine natural since going short. It was definitely easier to do (only took 5 minutes) but after wearing it straight for so long it just doesn't feel like ME anymore. Although this style has found it's way into my easy going, no makeup, glasses wearing, weekend routine...oh how I love the weekend!!

1 comment:

Micha said...

I wish I could wear my hair natural and have it be so adorable.

I love the colors on your site! It's beautiful