
I have been debating cutting my hair for sometime now but always end up talking myself out of it. Then yesterday I was totally inspired by my friend Ashley who just chopped off her long blonde hair into the coolest most chic style ever! So I took the plunge and ended up cutting 8 inches off in the back...crazy I know...that's the longest my hair has been since I got married 12 years ago.
I’m all ready in LOVE with my shorter cut, which is super short in the back. Best of all it only took me 20 minutes to style this morning rather than the hour it used to take.
Here are some after shots...unfortunately once again it was taken under horrible office cubicle lighting...oh w

ell you get the picture!
4 comments:
you look HOT!
Rox that was from me... I didn't realize Britt was logged in on my computer :)
LOVE the new 'do! And your template! I went out and found myself a new one :)
Love your new look! Just in time for your birthday this week! Hope you have a great one!
Post a Comment