Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Wednesday

Finally starting to feel better…after 3 long weeks of sickness.
Kids are on school break.
Work is agonizingly slow.
I hate it when it’s slow.
The weather is perfect, blue skies and lots of sunshine.
Pure torture when seeing it from my office window.
Can’t wait until our vacation!!
John called…left work early at 2:00.
I ditched a boring 401K meeting and was home by 2:15.
Took the kids to Target…I love Target.
Zach went to soccer practice.
The knees are MUCH better.
Cam went to the Rec. Center with a friend.
Folded some laundry…I hate laundry.
Need sunshine...must get outside.
John and I took Ash on a bike ride.
3 miles…what a champ!
All this before 6:00.
Celtics and Suns game...John’s 2 favorite teams.
Read my new book...Baby Proof (it's not what you think).
Indulged in a Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg…my favorite Easter candy.
Dropped the kids off at a sleepover.
Went on an impromptu date night.
New place…fabulous food…nice band.
Excellent conversation…he’s always so funny.
House is clean and quiet.
Way too late to be on the computer…logged in anyways.
Checked my progress chart.
Lost 7 pounds in 10 days…proud to say I'm a Big Loser!
Ordered 2 swimsuits to celebrate.
Can’t wait until our vacation!!
Received an awesome email from a dear friend.
Logged off…so tired…can’t sleep…too much to think about.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Where are you going on vacation? How fun! Wish we had a fun one planned.

Anonymous said...

You should write Haiku