Friday, December 14, 2007

Blessed by friendship.

Last night I had the pleasure of spending a girls night out with some dear friends whom I’ve know since my high school cheerleading days. Sandi, Abi and Marcia are three of the most amazing women, wives and mothers I know (sorry girls I’m going to brag about you a little bit). They are intelligent, driven (they’re all business owners) and best of all still absolutely hilarious. I so enjoyed their company…even the potty training discussion, which just made me thankful I’m done with all that. It’s hard sometimes not being in my 20’s anymore and starting to feel…well old, but last night was a great reminder of just how far I’ve come and how great my life really is…I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’m just so thankful and feel so blessed to still have these three ladies in my life…love ya girls!

This is me...one very happy, truely blessed girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rox, thank you for planning it! An evening with dear friends (my beautiful, funny cheerleading buds) is just what I needed. xoxo

Linds said...

So sad to have missed such a fun night. Sounds like it was a blast. I have to agree, absolutely incredible women! Miss you all.