Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here Comes Halloween...


I finally took some pictures of our halloween/autumn decorations. My house isn't really orange I was messing with the setting on my camera again.


Our most recent addition is Headless Harry who totally freaks me out but the kids think he's so cool. He's about 2 feet tall, his mouth moves when he talks and his eyes glow red as he raises his head off his body. He was a big hit with everyone at the Trunk-or-Treat this weekend. He usually lives on the front porch but at night I've been bring him inside because you never know what those crazy teenagers will do. Countless times I've been startled as I've walked past our livingroom and caught sight of Harry looking back at me. I even started sticking him in the corner time-out style but that didn't work for long because I'm afraid he's going to get mad at me or something. So he just continues freaking me out on a nightly basis...I guess that's the point right?

1 comment:

Linds said...

SO awesome! The headless harry freaks me out just in the picture! Your decorations look darling. Glad you had a great halloween!