
Cameron, Ashley and I took advantage of the chilly weather over the weekend to do some baking and cooking in the kitchen. We cutout and decorated spooky halloween sugar cookies, made awesome pumpkin spice muffins and mini breads (as you can see in the above picture they didn't last very long), baked yummy rolls to go with a big batch of homemade beef stew which was surprisingly gobbled up by all of my children...veggies and all! Over the years I've found that there are always less arguments at the table when I let the kids help in the kitchen or let them help me plan the menu for the week. We also spent the weekend decorating the house with our fall and halloween decorations...I'll have to take some of those pictures later.
Way to Go ROCKIES!
World Series here we come!!!
1 comment:
Looks so yummy... i want one of those cookies!!! I'm so proud of the Rockies too, how cool!
Post a Comment