Friday, June 8, 2007

Opposites attract...

June 8th, 1996
Today John and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary.
So I thought I would give you a quick glimpse into who we are.

John_________________Roxanne


deathly afraid of flying_________wants to see the world
private and quiet_____________open and talkative
likes cats_________________has two dogs
pessimistic ________________optimistic
dislikes big gatherings_________loves to entertain
patient and calm___________scattered and hectic
loves basketball______________prefers football
thinks celebrities are useless______loves People magazine
night owl__________________early riser
Hot – sheets off_____________Cold – blankets on
frugal_________________likes to shop
gets motion sickness_________loves roller coasters
diet pepsi_________________diet coke
spontaneous_______________control freak


Through it all we do have a few things in common…
we’re both fiercely loyal to each other
we love our children more than words can say
we both snore…although he’s louder
we’re best friends
we both hate it when one of us is out of town
we both love seafood
we love to laugh…especially at each other
we’re both looking forward to celebrating many more anniversaries together.


Happy 11th anniversary John…I love you so much!

No comments: