Friday, December 24, 2010

ChRiStMaS FuN

 John and I all dressed up for the Rooney Christmas party.
Loving my new red party dress and all the positive changes!

Christmas Eve at Sandy's house
 Ashley and cute Rylan...he loves Ash and Cameron.
 The boys showing off the presents...
T.J. kept us all updated on the count down to present time.
 Finally opening presents...at 7:15 on the dot!!

 A new truck for Rylan picked out especially by John.
We got Tylor a car care kit...too bad he still doesn't have his drivers license.
 Cute Rylee with her adorable purse from Uncle Courtney. 
 Our Navy Man Trevor kicking back with Zach.
 Rylee and Cameron in his mask he made from the Rylee's Tangled box.
 Sandy and Toney always host such great parties!
 John and I just enjoying the wonderful evening.
 Court kept us all in the Christmas Spirit with a little singing.
 Chris and sleepy little Rylan
 Random Kitchen Dancing...oh how I love this picture!!
T.J. with his super cool Lego Airplane from Uncle Courtney.
The big boys.
(One of the only pictures I took back on Thanksgiving day)

No comments: