Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's feeling a little festive around here.

We had a very lazy Sunday...well at least I did and it was SOOOO nice.
It was freezing cold and snowing out so I stayed in my comfy sweats all day.
We watched a few good football games (yea Broncos and Saints!!) and then popped in A Christmas Story (John's favorite movie).

Then Cameron and Ashley each had a friend over to play and John took Zach to basketball practice...so I took a nap with my equally lazy doggies, it was SOOOO nice.

Cameron and Ashley decorated a gingerbread house while Zach was at basketball practice but I told Zach he couldn't eat any of the house unless he let me take his picture.

This picture makes me so happy.

We put up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving but I forgot to take pictures. This is our main family room tree...we have 4 more trees throughout the house...I know crazy!

We ended the day watching Four Christmas's and eating warm peanut butter kiss cookies...so good!

A few weeks ago we made our annual trip to Saint Nick's to pick out our new ornaments.

Ashley picked a little gymnasts doing a back walk over...so perfect for her.
Zach ended up with a Nugget's Basketball ornament...so perfect for him.

But I just had to share Cameron's new ornament for this year...it's a beautiful hand-blown glass jellyfish. It's so perfect for our nature/sea creature loving boy than anyone could imagine.
I love Christmas!

No comments: