Thursday, October 15, 2009

WICKED!

I'm not sure how but it was even better than I dreamed it would be!!!
I bought the tickets way back in mid-April and have seriously been dreaming about it and counting down the days ever since.
(oh and Dorothy...I totally cried too!)
Ashley and I LOVED it.
The fantastic set, the dragon, the fabulous costumes, the songs...oh the songs and those amazing voices....basically we loved everything from the opening curtain to the finale.
Ashley and I decided to dress up for our night out...did you notice her adorable red sparkling shoes...well so did everyone else. She was a bit embarrassed by all the attention they were getting her.
Before the show we headed to The Corner Office and had a little bite to eat for dinner and also tried two of their signature mini desserts...which are sooo cute and super yummy.

Ashley is just an absolutely wonderful dinner date, great conversation and she had me laughing the whole time!
We were so excited and couldn't wait for the show to start.
Ashley collects monkeys so it was a no brainer when she picked out this hilarious flying monkey t-shirt.
Sorry for the low quality fuzzy cell phone pictures...no cameras allowed.

2 comments:

The Ervin Family said...

it looks like you girls had a blast! i love hearing about your wonderful mom/daughter adventures! isn't the bond between a mother and daughter such a special gift? live it and love it.

Anonymous said...

So it was great?!! We can't wait to see it either, we bought our tickets back in February and I've heard the best reviews from everyone! BTW, Ashely's shoes are really cute.