At The Denver Botanical Gardens at Chatfield.
GREAT friends.
PERFECT weather.
The kids snacked on yummy fall themed trailmix (corn chex, candy corn, indian candy corn, popcorn, pretzels, Reese's pieces and chocolate chips that melted and made it taste even better).
Everyone had a buddy so no one got lost.
(Well not for very long anyways...my niece Rylee was lost for a brief moment in the kid maze.)
We made it out of the maze in just over an hour...not bad!
Ashley opening presents from thoughtful friends.
One look at the expression on Abby's face (below) and you can see it was a very fun birthday party.
I know by now you're asking....wasn't this a combined party for Cameron and Ashley? Why yes it was but why are there sooo many pictures of the girls and hardly any of the boys...well frankly...10 year old boys are very talented at avoiding being captured in photographs.
Trust me I tried!
Here is the one time I caught Cameron sitting still long enough to document that he was even at the party! I was told he had a GREAT time.
Most of the kids took turns letting me take their cute witchy picture like Ashley's below.
(Of course a majority of the boys opted out of this one).
Oh yeah...did I mention Zach was there too.
I was beyond thrilled when he let me take this picture!
1 comment:
That looks so fun! You guys always do such fun things as a family, I'm always impressed.
Post a Comment