Did you know that Ashley has the best daddy ever and he is totally wrapped around her tiny little finger?
This weekend John and I went back to school clothes shopping for Ashley...without Ashley.
John thought we'd do better budget wise without her there. She was fine with it but made sure we were armed with catalogs and ads from all her favorite stores with circles around each outfit she wanted.
Turns out she's not the problem...I swear John would have bought her every cute thing he saw if I hadn't been there to watch over him.
This is one of the cute little numbers he picked for her.
Now back to the title...
Last night after dinner Ashley announced "I'm going upstairs to take my shower", which is totally normal for her...(I love this girl). About 30 minutes later she came downstairs dressed in her PJ's with perfectly executed sponge rollers in her hair. I told her I was very impressed.
She said "I decided that curly hair would go really well with the outfit I picked for tomorrow".
Normally I have to drag this little lady out of bed but this morning she came in with rollers removed, big bouncy curls everywhere, already dressed in her new outfit and woke me up. She then went downstairs made her own breakfast, put her dirty dishes in the dishwasher, fed the dog, brushed her teeth, packed her backpack and then because she had a few extra minutes she made her bed...(I so love this girl).
I was still in my bathroom getting ready (running a bit late) when she came in and said "Mommy can you take a picture of me in my outfit and then can we send it to daddy's phone?"
More cuteness...Puppy update 4 weeks old...only 4 more weeks to go!Which one will it be?
2 comments:
That is such a cute post! It sounds like you are having a great summer.
I think she should "tutor" younger girls!! :) What a cutie and you are one lucky mom!
Post a Comment