.jpg)
Sandi, Abi, Me and Lindsay
Unfortunately Marcia was missing but with good reason...she had just given birth to her 3rd little boy Tyler the day before. Congrats to Marcia and family!!!
I think Abi said it best...it's so great that no matter how much time has passed between our visits we always pick up like it was just yesterday. I LOVE these girls with all my heart and feel so very blessed to have such amazing women as my life long friends. Not to mention, they are all still as incredibly beautiful as ever!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey Roxanne ~ looks like you had a fun girl's night out. Everyone looks great...and I can't believe there are 10 kids between everyone.
Man oh Man I missed out big time!! I am so sad I don't live close!! I miss you all and hope some day I can join in the fun!! Girls, you are all HOT!! WOW! Love ya
D
Post a Comment