Saturday was a super fun day...it started out bright and early with me seeing John off to work, (still rocking those resolutions). Ok so it wasn't actually a SUPER fun day because like I said John had to work...we only have SUPER fun days when he's around.
I made a yummy breakfast. Then put the finishing touches on the pretty pink princess cupcakes Cam and Ashley helped me make for Rylee's birthday party. Well the cupcakes were actually going to accompany a beautiful doll cake that I was making late Friday night but it decided to crumble in half...and I cried.
I made a yummy breakfast. Then put the finishing touches on the pretty pink princess cupcakes Cam and Ashley helped me make for Rylee's birthday party. Well the cupcakes were actually going to accompany a beautiful doll cake that I was making late Friday night but it decided to crumble in half...and I cried.
We did some minor cleaning up around the house then headed out for Zach's very first basketball game. It was SOOO fun and such a nice change after so many years of just soccer.
The boys played great and had an amazing defense, especially considering they had only had one team practice the night before the game. They led the entire game but the other team tied it up then hit a 3 pointer to win the game 24-21. We may have lost but those boys were so happy and had such a great time playing together. I can't wait to see how well they play with a few more practices under their belts.
After the game we headed straight over to Chuck E Cheese's for Rylee's princess party.
1 comment:
those cupcakes are gorgeous! i bet she loved them. :)
Post a Comment