Friday, November 21, 2008

christmas card spoiler

I really shouldn't post this picture until after all my Christmas cards are in the mail but I just couldn't resist...I LOVE this picture.
First off, I love it because it was taken by my great friend Dorothy and not from a tripod with the self-timer as in years past.

Second, I'm in love with the colors in that tree...gorgeous!

Lastly this picture is so us...

Ashley's pose perfectly displays her spunkiness (is that a word?),

Cameron is his usual happy-go-lucky smiley self...so cute,

Zach looks so grown up and handsome...you can see that he is officially taller than I am,

and John and I...well that's just us take it or leave it.

3 comments:

The Whites said...

I can't believe how grown up Zach looks/is!! You guys are a good look'n family!!

Joya said...

What a great picture! It looks so warm in Colorado and you all look fantastic! Zach looks like Joe Jonas even when he's not trying!!

srosenau said...

very cute pic! i'm so behind on christmas this year. i can't believe how the year FLEW by!