12 years ago (yesterday) I married my best-friend and have since fallen more and more in love with the guy everyday. Recently I posted the 10 Things that I love most about him…so I won’t bore you with all that mushy-gushiness again. Just know that I’m totally crazy about him and I’m pretty sure he’s still wild about me…at least that’s what the Hallmark card I got yesterday said.
To celebrate our momentous day, we were treated to a night downtown at the Comedy Works with 6 of our friends. First stop was dinner at Venice Ristorante Italiano (soooo very yummy). After dinner we strolled though a Sidewalk Art Show, which was so cool. It’s an exhibit of amazing chalk drawings done in the street next to the Samba Room. Then we headed into the Comedy Works and laughed until our stomachs hurt or we really had to pee as was the case with most of us ladies. It was great night with excellent and totally hysterical company…thanks guys!!
Now on to the other love of my life…one year later and I’m still totally in love with blogging. Not only has it been a great way to keep in touch with friends and family but even better it has served has a digital scrapbook and journal for my family. I have loved looking back over the past year and have marveled at how much my children have grown, how solid my relationship with John is and how much we've enjoyed all the of fun adventures we've had. But for me it's also been great seeing how much I’ve evolved as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, employee and friend. Even though I still have my fat days, my slacker mommy days, my naggy wife days and my why did I even get out of bed days…I’m truly the happiest, most peaceful and self-assured I’ve ever been my entire adult life. I’m totally loving life right now and feel so very blessed with all that I have been given.
To celebrate our momentous day, we were treated to a night downtown at the Comedy Works with 6 of our friends. First stop was dinner at Venice Ristorante Italiano (soooo very yummy). After dinner we strolled though a Sidewalk Art Show, which was so cool. It’s an exhibit of amazing chalk drawings done in the street next to the Samba Room. Then we headed into the Comedy Works and laughed until our stomachs hurt or we really had to pee as was the case with most of us ladies. It was great night with excellent and totally hysterical company…thanks guys!!
Now on to the other love of my life…one year later and I’m still totally in love with blogging. Not only has it been a great way to keep in touch with friends and family but even better it has served has a digital scrapbook and journal for my family. I have loved looking back over the past year and have marveled at how much my children have grown, how solid my relationship with John is and how much we've enjoyed all the of fun adventures we've had. But for me it's also been great seeing how much I’ve evolved as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, employee and friend. Even though I still have my fat days, my slacker mommy days, my naggy wife days and my why did I even get out of bed days…I’m truly the happiest, most peaceful and self-assured I’ve ever been my entire adult life. I’m totally loving life right now and feel so very blessed with all that I have been given.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great time. I loved also reading how happy you are right now, that makes me smile.
Post a Comment