Zachary’s team competed in the U11 silver bracket and ended up taking 5th place out of 12 teams. The boys played great over the 4 days. We had 2 night games under the lights and 2 hot day games under the sun with temps in the high 90's. The games were so exciting and we were all amazed by their teamwork, especially considering this was their first time playing together. We can’t wait to see how this season plays out.

On Saturday night, Zachary, Cameron and I had a blast at the Dynamo vs Rapids game. We had awesome seats right next to the action…unfortunately I left my camera in the car. The Rapid’s won 1-0 thanks to a Dynamo header into their own goal…funny enough Zach (who is a Dynamo fan) did the same thing during his Friday night game, thankfully his wasn’t the game deciding goal.

On Saturday night, Zachary, Cameron and I had a blast at the Dynamo vs Rapids game. We had awesome seats right next to the action…unfortunately I left my camera in the car. The Rapid’s won 1-0 thanks to a Dynamo header into their own goal…funny enough Zach (who is a Dynamo fan) did the same thing during his Friday night game, thankfully his wasn’t the game deciding goal.
Zachary was one of the captain's in the final game on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment